You are here
Director of Marketing Insight
- Seeking Director of Marketing Insight for collaborative environment in WEHO!
- Must be an expert at transforming the research to colorful narratives.
About Our Client
Innovative company with a collaborative environment looking to grow and onboard talented, like-minded individuals.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
- Solid understanding of market research methodologies including:
- Questionnaire design
- Sampling methodology
- Experience designing studies such as segmentation studies, brand positioning studies, creative testing, brand tracking studies, etc.
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data and extract meaningful business insights
- Ability to distill complex data analysis into easily digestible presentation slides
- Strong writing skills (correspondence, proposals, report narrative, etc.)
- Decks must be clean, to the point, and must elevate findings to a strategic level
- Good client management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Prior experience with a statistical package such as SPSS, SAS, STATISTICA, or R
- Good understanding of how to interpret results from advanced statistical modeling (e.g. cluster analysis, factor analysis, regression modeling, decision trees, correlations, random forest, conjoint/discrete choice analysis, and significance testing)
- Ability to guide and coordinate a cross-functional team of research managers and statisticians to deliver on large scale research projects
The Successful Applicant
Seeking someone with excellent strategic level isnights. Must be able to work as part of a team.
Education: MBA in marketing or quantitative methods
What's on Offer
Open to full-time or contract, providing full benefits, and a dog in the office!