You are here
Director Materials Management
Industry leader within the Food/Beverage space
Looking to add an experienced, impact individual at a Director Level
About Our Client
Our client's Vision and Purpose are the driving factor for everything they do. Their vision is to make an impact by working with foods and brands that are important. Their Purpose is to provide quality food to families so they can live more quality lives
- You will be in charge of: materials planning/forecasting, procurement, inventory, shipping and receiving.
- Developing policies and procedures and implementing modern purchasing/planning approaches.
- Managing existing and establish new contracts with vendors for contract manufacturing and/or select OEM manufacturing.
- Researching and evaluating overseas and domestic suppliers.
- Leading periodic business reviews, meetings and visits with vendors and senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or a related discipline (or qualified to an equivalent level)/ or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience directly sourcing products from global suppliers.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and translate technical language for clarity.
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary plus bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience