You are here
Director of Operations
Large opportunity with responsibility for a household brand name.
Project management, process implementation, C-level exposure.
About Our Client
Our client is an international food and beverage distributor looking to add a Director of Operations to their team. They are known for their industry leading customer service and value, and they are looking to bring an operationally sound Director onto their growing team. This role will have a high degree of autonomy and regular interaction with C-level executives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management and will be able to demonstrate tangible successes. He/she will have a strong history of optimizing business processes within a distribution or logistics environment. This person will be responsible for evaluating operations, establishing a project pipeline, and then executing on the findings. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish best practices for the global operating environment; manage onboarding of new entities, project rollouts and performance
- Ensure a robust deployment including resource allocation, alignment and deliverable execution
- Builds and maintains cross-functional relationships both at the corporate and distribution levels
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with external vendors, suppliers and customers
- Mentors/coaches employees
- Participates in continuing education and professional development
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA Preferred
- 7+ years' experience in leading team-based problem solving projects
- Track record of having trained and mentored other distribution and operations professionals
- New customer/vendor onboarding experience highly preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary, with a target circa $140,000, and a bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.