You are here
Director of Planning and Logistics
International, Publicly Traded
High visibilty to executive management
About Our Client
Publicly traded manufacturer, operating in 15 countries across the world.
The successful candidate will be capable of of managing multiple complex tasks including materials management, production planning and warehouse operation functions.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing strategy related to inventory control, and planning/scheduling functions to ensure timely completion
- Develops, prepares or improves processes, procedures, and instructions regarding planning and warehousing systems and procedures.
- Resolves material problems to minimize downtime and operational delays
- Understands the financial impact of decisions on the business
- Prepares inventory forecast, based on MPS plans
- Develops plan and is responsible for oversight on inventory cycle
The Successful Applicant
The high demand of the position requires a background in strategic planning and execution against business plans in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Other prerequisites include:
- Global supply chain and contract manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated the ability to build and develop a high-performing teams
- ERP exposure, SAP is preferred
- This position requires domestic and international travel
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial Engineering Logistics Management
- 10 - 15 years of planning and logistics exposure
- APICS certification in Supply Chain Management, or Detailed Scheduling and Planning, or CPIM preferred
- Knowledge of ISO-9000, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and Six Sigma is desirable
What's on Offer
Salary based upon experience + bonus + benefits.
Existing equity plans will be considered upon offer.