You are here
Director of Preconstruction
ENR ranked and industry leading General Contractor based in Colorado
Seeking a Director of Preconstruction for projects valued up to $150M
About Our Client
Colorado based General Contractor is looking for a Director of Preconstruction for hospitality and multifamily projects valued up to $150M.
The Director of Preconstruction will be responsible for overseeing and supporting management with the coordination and preparation of projects within the Estimating Department. Select responsibilities include:
- Review project plans, requirements, and specifications.
- Coordinate with the Preconstruction Manager, Project Manager and Superintendent during all phases of design to ensure estimates meet projects requirements.
- Review accurate takeoffs, material pricing, and understand all bid documents and project risks.
- Prepare bid packages after comparing and analyzing competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Actively participate in design meetings in support of the Preconstruction Manager with owners and architects during the design development phase.
- Implement training and development programs to improve the preconstruction process and promote individual professional development.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships before, during and after completion of projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Director of Preconstruction will have the following:
- B.S. in Construction Management, Building Construction, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years' estimating experience in commercial construction for hospitality and/or multifamily projects valued up to $150M.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
This position offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.