You are here
Director of Procurement
Director of Global Procurement for CPG Company
Experienced Vendor Relationship Management and Cost Savings
About Our Client
This company believes in collaboration of employees and helping every employee achieve succes. If you are interested in learning new things and bringing out of the box ideas then this is the place for you.
- Determine global sourcing strategy for organization.
- Maximize cost savings and value creation with all vendors to improve profitability.
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationships and associated contracts setting aggressive targets for product cost reduction to improve margins.
- Ensure products are shipped from vendor on time and on cost.
- Responsible for smoothing supply through working closely with engineering and vendors in identifying long lead time components and deploying associated purchasing strategies.
- Maintain close, co-operative relationships with key internal customers including engineering, product development, logistics, manufacturing, demand and supply teams, sales & marketing.
- Lead a global team. Provide coaching and development to direct and indirect reports.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in procurement management
- Preferred experience in the Consumer Electronics Industry
- Experience with purchasing from International markets
- Must have experience with driving improvements of budgets - bringing down costs, working with 3PL, negotiating contracts, and understanding BOM
- Strong Communicator - must be enganging, analytical, and create strong relationships internally and with vendors
What's on Offer
- Great Bonus
- Full Benefits