You are here
Director of Product Management - Healthcare IT
Leadership responsibilities with up to 6 direct reports.
Strategic business leader position with a high level of autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is one the world's leading IT healthcare businesses globally providing products to some of the top hospital networks and clinicians worldwide.
- Manage ongoing backlog allocations and prioritization of customer jobs to solve across product portfolio, coaching direct reports to do the same for their area of ownership
- Act as an expert in market and competition for your services; Understand what's next and when to stay the course
- Articulate the product vision, understand the business problems that we need to solve
- Remove blockers/obstacles to effective and efficient product delivery for Product Owners and their scrum teams
- Drive all Product Launch decisions including the management of all alpha/beta feedback
- Manage the priorities and expectations of multiple stakeholders (eg. customer, sales, partners) to gain inputs to portfolio
- Engage Product Marketing on the best ways to communicate the product to customers; have editorial ownership of the service description
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree (Bachelor's or Masters) in Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
- Understanding of healthcare / health IT environment preferred
- 10+ years relevant product management experience
- Technical understanding (mobile, SaaS, data)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.