You are here
Director of Product Management
USD120,000 - USD140,000
New Product Development and go-to Market Experience Required
About Our Client
Our client is a growing subsidiary business unit of a $10 Billion manufacturing and consumer goods organization.
- Provide leadership and input to new product development process by developing new products that are innovative, customer focused and profitable
- Analyze costing of products and perform necessary cost-reduction measures to ensure new products meet or exceed margin requirements.
- Leverage Voice of the Customer opportunities to identify product development opportunities
- Use market analytics to identify opportunities and grow market share
- Provide leadership on financial opportunities and accountability for projects and investments
- Partner with operations (supply chain) and sales planning to ensure fill rate targets are achieved.
- Coordinate and present strategic business plans.
- Prepare and present line reviews and competitive analysis.
- Monitor and report on competitive activity.
- This position reports to the VP of Innovation and Product
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of marketing/brand management experience with a consumer packaged goods company including proven track record of taking new products to market
- Experience in new product development and marketing/engineering of consumer products is mandatory.
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree strongly preferred - preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering
- High customer orientation - recognition and credibility with the customer as a trusted, collaborative and productive business partner.
- Understands what it takes to win in the market place.
- New Product Development - demonstrated track record of growing/extending existing product lines and the commercialization of new products.
- High Financial Aptitude - possesses strong business acumen - numbers driven.
- Project Management skills - exceptional planning and organizational skills. Detail oriented. Holds others accountable for commitments.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Relocation available