You are here
Director Product Marketing - Medical Device
- Senior level product marketing role with a leading medical device business.
- Huge opportunities for upward mobility with an expanding company.
About Our Client
The company is a leading medical device business North of Boston. They specialize in high tech medical and security equipment for a highly diverse range of applications. They are currently seeking a talented director of product marketing to join their team.
- Act as a subject matter expert for high end medical device systems in one or more of the market segments of Point of Care.
- Define application packages with software and probes that support growth, product differentiation, and best in class imaging performance
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the payers and users worldwide, an in-depth clinical and technical knowledge of all products and services, and a thorough understanding of the global marketplace
- Create key marketing documents to enable successful development (i.e. Customer Insights, Value Propositions, Business Cases, Market Validation Plans, Market Introduction Plans)
- Develop business cases for new products and services for consideration in the portfolio management process
- Obtain global customer insights via market research activities, market analysis, and on-going communication with global marketing and sales teams
- Work with field marketing to engage regional sales teams (e.g., conduct presentations ahead of new product launch)
- Conduct customer executive presentations, coordinated as part of sales campaigns with priority customers
- Own development of global new product/solution training content
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or engineering related discipline; MBA preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.