You are here
Director Quality Assurance/Professional Practices Audit
- Global Investment Bank Builds Out New COO Function, Requires VP/Director of QA
- Banking Quality Assurance/Professional Practices Auditors Needed
About Our Client
Global Investment Bank
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Helping to build out, manage and execute the Quality Assurance program
- Timely completion of executive and Board-level reporting
- Develop audit methodology enhancements and training based on QA results and best practices
- Participate in processes for onboarding new hires
- Effectively manage resources to optimize productivity, meet training and development needs, and deliver high quality, value added assurance and advisory services
The Successful Applicant
This person will need the following skills/experience:
- Experience with implementing a Quality Assurance program within the Banking space.
- Auditing experience of 8+ years.
- Managing projects, engagements and teams of individuals.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong project management, organizational skills and presentation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills, particularly as related to audit reports and management presentations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus + other lucrative Benefits