You are here
Director of Reporting & Analysis
USD120,000 - USD140,000
Multi Million Dollar Manufacturer
Looking for right hand to CFO
About Our Client
Fast growing and established multi-million dollar manufacturing company
- Prepare internal management reporting package including consolidated, comparative and consolidating financial statements
- Prepare external audited financial statements and notes thereto
- Prepare and manage the budgeting and forecasting process working directly with business heads
- Work closely with the business process management team to establish reporting system enhancements
- Manage external reporting requirements to banks, investors and other parties
- Implement and oversee effective internal controls and SOX compliance
- Analyze financial statement variances
- Manage SG&A and RD&E budget and reported variances to plan
- Develop cost benefit analyzes in support of capital expenditure /expansion requests in support CEO/CFO and management team and ultimately presentation to board
- Responsible for consolidating financial results and creating pitch pages for the CFO, articulating quarterly pacing / R&O's
- Manage lending relationships in support of CFO/treasury function
- Research and report on technical accounting and disclosure issues
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of financial modeling tools
- Analyze and summarize product and non-product cost savings data
- Analyze and summarize the financial implications of re-sourcing and low cost sourcing projects
- Develop operational and financial KPIs (key performance indicators) to assist in decision making
- Responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting of company-wide operations KPI
- Develop and enforces policies and procedures designed to assure stable and reliable systems and to meet operational goals
- Prepare and present monthly budget forecasts and annual budget submissions
- Prepare and validate business cases across business units and prepare documentation for capital expenditure requests
- Assist in monthly and quarterly close
- Coordinate the reporting and budgeting processes
The Successful Applicant
- Strong and extensive knowledge of US GAAP and SEC Reporting, a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to stay knowledgeable about, research and reach well-reasoned conclusions on technical accounting issues.
- SOX and internal controls experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks.
- 3-5 years public accounting experience with minimum of 2 years in corporate reporting role
- CPA a Plus Public company experience a plus
What's on Offer