You are here
Director of Revenue - Professional Services & Consultancy
Based in Boston
Market leading Professional Services Consultancy
About Our Client
My client has over 1000 professionals based across North America and Europe. Their global head quarter's in in Boston, MA and they are a market leaded in their respective field.
Reporting directly into the Chief Financial Officer and seated as one of the 5 members of the finance leadership team within the firm, this role is responsible for all revenue control within the firm. The Director of Revenue is a hands-on role that requires a leader who will develop and manage an internal team to support the following areas: billing, eBilling, collections, cash application and a variety of technical initiatives related to the above.
The three critical components of the role are:
- Responsible for the entirety of the billings and collections for the firm internationally
- Team leadership - the team is 60+ strong at present, split across multiple East Coast locations
- eBilling systems/ continuous process improvement
Apply today using the link below for consideration within 48 hours. Please only apply should you fit the below "non-negotiables". We will consider a candidate who isn't currently in Boston and relocate them to the area should they be successful in their application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a highly competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following. Please pay particular attention to the "non-negotiables":
- 15+ years experience in finance-related disciplines (non-negotiable)
- 10+ years direct experience managing billing and collections in a professional service industry e.g. consultancy, accounting, legal, partner owned firm (non-negotiable)
- Prior experience in managing large teams of 20+ people (non-negotiable)
- eBilling system experience (non-negotiable)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, confident presence, and nuanced interaction capabilities that allow for direct engagement with the firm's most senior partners, as well as staff leaders of such functions as project management, finance, IT, and strategy.
- Strong track record of supporting and coaching decision makers and client-facing professionals (such as partners in a professional services firm)
- Experience working directly with clients to resolve challenging billing and accounts receivable issues.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare concise reports to assist management in making decisions and making risk assessments, and working knowledge and facility with large data sets and the tools in support thereof.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and complete tasks with tight timetables.
What's on Offer
- $ 160,000 - $ 190,000 base salary
- 25% performance related bonus scheme
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Medical, vision and dental
- Life, disability and long term care insurance
- Time off benefits
- 401K & Pension Plan
- Backup day care
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Fitness program
- Transport benefit
- Tuition assistance