You are here
Director Sales and Operations - Digital Technology
Experience managing sales teams as well as carrying a quota necessary
Opportunity to be managing the US market for a growing digital company
About Our Client
With over 100 employees across the works they have been rapidly growing (25% year over year) and they are now expanding their presence in the US. They are looking for a strong leader to drive the business forward in the US market and manage a team of 8 sales people.
The Director Sales and Operations will be responsible for:
- Building and developing the team
- Work with senior management to develop a go to market strategy for the US market
- Managing budgets, team, recruitment, revenue and marketing
- Developing plans and strategies to grow the business and achieving the company's global sales goals
- Managing the sales team, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Managing key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Carrying a quota and participating to the sales
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Director Sales and Operations will have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, ideally in a digital technology company
- Strong understanding of the US market
- Minimum 5 years of management experience including training, hiring and developing sales talent
- Experience of managing your own budgets and setting targets and objectives for your teams.
- Experience working for a start-up highly desirable
What's on Offer
They are offering a competitive salary and bonus as well as Health and Dental Insurance
If you would like to be part of a successful growing business, please apply!