You are here
Director of Sales (Filtration)
- Senior-level Sales position with well-established manufacturing company
- Opportunity to develop fresh sales strategy for high-performing company division
About Our Client
Based in southern Massachusetts, our client is a leading global manufacturer of materials for the transportation, indoor air quality, industrial/manufacturing, heavy equipment, aerospace, and energy industries. As a family-owned business with strong leadership in place, our client has been in business for over 250 years, continuously growing the business and making them a powerhouse in the filtration, battery, and industrial spaces. The Director of Sales will be working closely with this strong senior leadership team to ensure continuous growth and development of an unparalleled sales team.
The Director of Sales (Filtration) will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, organize, and manage National Sales organization (4 direct reports)
- Develop both short and long term strategic Commercial plans. Monitor implementation of these plans and adjust to ensure achievement of plan revenue.
- Responsible for coordinating customer insight development or Market Segment Focus initiatives that have long term strategic value to the division or company.
- Organize & lead sales meetings, pipeline review meetings, and Sales Director meetings
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Sales (Filtration) should possess the following qualifications:
- BS degree (MBA a plus)
- 10+ years of industrial/technical sales experience + at least 5 years in a sales management position
- Industry experience in filtration a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels within the organization and external contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of time throughout Americas
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential
- Paid Holidays
Click to apply now!