You are here
Director of Sales/Trade Planning
Looking for a High Profile Director of Sales Planning with a CPG Background
If You're Ready to Join a Billion Dollar Global Company now is the time!
About Our Client
Industry leader in packaged seafood goods.
- Manage trade analytics and sales planning processes that optimize sales and ROI - utilizing Demantra Predictive Trade Planning software
- Develop spending guidelines that balance pricing and promotions to maximize sales within budget
- Utilize existing price and promotion tools to assist broker/sales organization with optimal sales planning and to answer business questions
- Monitor and analyze competitive market conditions to gain understanding of competitive MAPS strategy
- Regularly assesses market conditions with available data sources, translating analysis into actionable recommendations for internal and external customers
- Assist in implementing category management best practice presentations including each component of the MAPS fundamentals
- Work collaboratively with brand marketing to execute brand initiatives through the sales organization
- Participate in monthly forecasting process as the face of the sales organization for assigned products
- Work closely with finance to ensure trade accrual is properly funded and aligns with budget
- Responsible for staffing and succession plan for the trade marketing team
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of customer management process
- Working knowledge of Nielsen or IRI software and syndicated data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Formal presentation skills
- Strong organization and planning
- Persuasiveness: pro-activity and foresight to point out opportunities and risks to the business
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint Microsoft applications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver positive results in a team working environment with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
What's on Offer