You are here
Director strategic accounts - hunter role, Sales SaaS Solution
Join a young and growing SaaS company
Experience selling to Sales professionals within Fortune 1000 necessary
About Our Client
My client offers a unique solution to drive adoption and improve customer success for B2B companies. Their clients include Glassdoor, Informatica and Citrix.
The Director Strategic Accounts will work with all internal stakeholders including Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Pre-Sales, Product Support and Product Management to anticipate and meet customer expectations.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers as necessary.
- Work with Business Development Representatives to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory.
- Conduct online webinars as a means of generating qualified leads.
- Travel to and attend trade shows, conferences, round tables and onsite visits; 40-50% travel per year.
- Respond to RFPs for qualified business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Director Strategic Accounts will have:
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years' experience in selling Enterprise Solutions (SaaS and services) into Fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling and executing strategy projects and/ or meeting sales quotas.
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts, six figure deal sizes and 6-12 month sales cycle.
- Experience in technology industry
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial and self-driven
What's on Offer
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance
- 401k after first quarter of employment
- Unlimited PTO