You are here
Director of Supply Chain - Finance
- S &OP Implementation Experience
- Global Leader in Chemicals/ Minerals
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing organization with a wide range of products from Minerals to composites, etc.
- Lead the entire planning processes utilizing an integrated demand planning and distribution system to determine the production build and imported product requirements.
- Develop Sourcing & procurement activities that support different functions across the business
- Develop/ execute long-term strategy to optimize procurement services
- Manage inventory performance vs. targets, setting parameters for safety stock, inventory allocation and slow moving inventory resolution
- Manage Planner positions, while working closely with the local Production team, Customer Service, and Sales to assure great customer service, minimization of stocks, and efficient capacity utilization.
- Responsible for the department budget.
- Develop and implement planning KPI's and reporting requirements.
- Manage and support the domestic product planning process
- Visualization of critical logistic processes in production, to assure an effective and efficient flow of goods in compliance with all regulations.
- Responsible for the accuracy of system driven raw material requirements
- Responsible for the ongoing optimization of the production planning process according to Customer requirements, Production process planning, Production program planning
- Responsible to optimize inventory levels, while guaranteeing high level of availability.
- Responsible for the safety stock level process
- Provides leadership for establishing and maintaining a safe work environment. Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- 10+years of Chemical/ Mineral Resale/ Distribution Supply Chain.
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Aptitude for Analytics
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge of material flow in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a very competitive salary plus bonus along with full benefits such as vacation, 401k, etc.