You are here
Director of Supply Chain
Become a part of an industry leading Food and Beverage manufacturer!
Highly visible role reporting directly to the CEO.
About Our Client
Our client is a global food and beverage manufacturer located in the Western suburbs. They accredit their immense growth to their people and they are looking for a Director of Supply Chain to come in and continue their upward trend.
The primary responsibilities of the Director of Supply Chain include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading the supply chain processes, replenishment, forecast development/analytics, and logistics alignment to deliver service excellence to our customers
- Determine the impact of inventory policies on shipments and existing inventory goals - both with the customer and internally
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Implement, manage and communicate KPI to the Supply Chain team and report results to the CEO
- Coordinate and drive efforts to enable supply improvement initiatives (SII) to succeed within the facility
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Director of Supply Chain position:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business, Engineering, Finance or technical field from an accredited institution
- Master's degree in a related field a plus
- 10+ experience in Supply Chain, 7+ years in management
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- SAP experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Lead by example and motivate people so as to create a challenging, empowering, and collaborative working environment
- Hands-on experience with integrated supply chain planning and inventory management activities
- High level attention to detail and analytical skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Director of Supply Chain opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.