You are here
Director Territory Development - Logistics and ECommerce
Global supply chain and logistics solutions provider
Network in the Supply chain and logistics requiered!
About Our Client
Global Consulting provider that specializes in supply chain and logistics solutions. They are headquarter in Waltham.
As a Territory Sales Director your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and generate leads for specific territory assigned
- Establish new business pipeline that will ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
- Understand Supply Chain Management requirements and provide appropriate solutions to deliver value.
- Develop close working relationship with all internal support groups.
- Work closely with Business Management teams to ensure a cohesive and efficient team dynamic.
- Share and develop strategic account plans and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Territory Sales Director
- Minimum of Five years of related sales experience within the Supply Chain industry.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and experience selling with a consultative sales approach
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and positive attitude.
- Strong leadership, change agent, influence, project management, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to successfully identify, sell, facilitate decision-making, and implement improvement initiatives cross-functionally
- Ability to think and operate strategically, as well as tactically.
- Experience implementing initiatives such as: supply network optimization, supply chain management, SKU rationalization, alternate customer service models, and Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR).
What's on Offer
Great benefits package