You are here
Distribution Facility Manager
Opportunity to get in on the ground level with a growing company!
Sustainable grass-fed beef operation
About Our Client
Our client is a small company based in the SF Bay Area that focuses on creating a sustainable beef product for Northern California. They pride themselves on their care of the animals and are looking for someone to join the team who will also take pride on their work.
- Own all product inventory activities related to our partner facility - Preferred Meats.
- Manage product re-fabrication, at the direction of sales and customer needs.
- Prepare and stage pallets, boxes or other beef orders for shipping/delivery to customer
- Collaborate with warehouse ownership and staff to ensure RGFB is compliance with USDA regulations for labeling and inventory handling
- Assist in Bay Area operations duties as needed by VP of Sales & Operations
The Successful Applicant
BA degree needed
Contact for further qualifications
What's on Offer
Market Competitive Compensation and bonus, with other details disclosed to applicants