You are here
District Sales Manager
- Drive revenue through new products and accounts
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in a growing industry
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading provider of fiber-reinforced composite materials.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for district, by customer, product and geographical area (including sales plan and shipping profit plan).
- Develop and execute market share gains by customer, product and geographical area.
- Develop and execute a plan to service all Engineered Solutions and OEM customers in region, while working directly with customer service representative.
- Drive new product introductions through customer presentations, sales calls and promotional activities.
- Establish clearly defined annual sales plans for top customers. Provide an estimate for market share with top customers and other areas where Crane products could be used. Set targets annually and conduct quarterly reviews with customers to understand the variances and drivers impacting the business.
- Develop and maintain a strong and positive customer/supplier relationship through timely and consistent communication with the customer.
- Provide customer service and assist complaints when necessary. Ensure that customer's needs are met and that complaints and other issues are resolved in a fair and timely manner.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports and others as required in a clearly worded and timely manner. Provide pertinent end market information to the Vice President or other appropriate personnel through proper use of Salesforce.
- Regularly update and maintain customer correspondence in Salesforce including weekly reports, opportunity sales funnel, blue sheets, call planners and upcoming tasks with customers.
The Successful Applicant
- BA Required
- 5 - 10 years professional selling experience. Experience with lamination, cooling tower or metal building/daylighting market preferred.
- Overnight travel 25%-35%.
- Ability to plan, schedule and organize work priorities and objectives with minimal onsite supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce or similar CRM software. Experience with structured sales process including Miller Heiman and Achieve Global.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package, company vehicle, growth opportunity.