You are here
Major Investment Bank
Seeking a Senior Document Negotiator
About Our Client
The Global Investment Bank covers sales, trading,research and strategy. Specializing in the investments of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and commodities. With a Global presence, this bank is a premiere financial institution to work for.
- Extensive experience in negotiating standard trading documentation under attorney supervision.
- Exposure to Preparing, Drafting and Negotiating ISDA Master Agreements, NDAs, MSFTAs, MRAs, MSLAs and Tri-Party Agreements.
- Maintain status of agreements and update the status in Sharepoint.
- Assist in the registration of International stock loan agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in an in-house capacity supporting a legal documentation team.
- Previous experience in either a broker-dealer or a bank.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to complete tasks under tight deadlines.
- Extensive negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Sharepoint, Word and Excel.
- Self-starter, hard working and must have excellent written and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with full benefits.