You are here
- Great opportunity for full-time billing specialist with great work ethic
- Top law firm in Greater New York Area
About Our Client
Our client is a law firm in the Greater New York Area.
- Responsible for setting up clients migrating to e-billing.
- Responsible for the timely and successful electronic transmission of all invoices.
- Responsible for updating e-billing data, such as budgets, rates, timekeepers and disbursement mapping.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements enhancements and troubleshoots electronic billing issues.
- Communicates all e-billing guidelines and updates to the billing team and ensures compliance with all e-billing guidelines.
- Meets with billing attorneys or secretaries to discuss electronic billing processes when requested.
- Works with Collections to ensure proactive follow-up on aged invoices submitted electronically.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of E-Billing experience
- Legal experience is a must
- Familiar with standard billing procedures
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with full benefits package.