You are here
E-Billing Specialist - Law Firm
USD75,000 - USD85,000
Exciting Opportunity working for a Prestigious Law Firm in NYC
Bachelors Degree Required
About Our Client
A top AM Law Firm located in the Heart of Manhattan
- Ensures that bills are submitted promptly through the client's e-billing system.
- Uses Elite Enterprise and custom programs to generate LEDES files.
- Provides information regarding timekeepers and matters to client.
- Follows up on outstanding e-bills and assists with collection efforts.
- Works closely with clients, partners, legal and support staff to resolve any issues.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other documentation as needed.
- Maintains e-billing status information in ARCS 2G.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of legal e-billing experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced customer service and relationship building skills
- Motivated, organized and able to prioritize work load, multitask and work independently
- Driven to contribute to the success of the team
- Flexibility to adapt to various situations, including overtime if needed
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to review and interpret reports
- Initiative to follow up on e-billing issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with clients and colleagues
- Must be a team player and have superior customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to heavy workloads, new assignments and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must have a desire and dedication to work
What's on Offer
- Competitive base slary
- Overtine & Bonus
- Great Benefits!