You are here
E-Billing Specialist - Legal
Seeking a motivated E-Billing Specialist with Law Firm experiance
An exciting opportunity to work with a presitgious Law Firm located in Manhattan
About Our Client
A well- established law firm with an historical presence in New York City for more than a century. This law firm has also been a leading firm within the international legal community for almost fifty years. This thriving firm is growing at a fast pace and looking to add additional talent to their team.
- Ensures that bills are submitted promptly through the client's e-billing system.
- Uses Elite Enterprise and custom programs to generate LEDES files.
- Provides information regarding timekeepers and matters to client.
- Follows up on outstanding e-bills and assists with collection efforts.
- Works closely with clients, partners, legal and support staff to resolve any issues.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other documentation as needed.
- Maintains e-billing status information in ARCS 2G.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of legal e-billing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced customer service and relationship building skills
- Motivated, organized and able to prioritize work load, multitask and work independently
- Knowledge of billing processes and related software applications.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to review and interpret reports
- Initiative to follow up on e-billing issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with clients and colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to heavy workloads, new assignments and deadlines in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary