You are here
Exciting Opportunity working for a Top AM Law Firm in NYC
Seeking Law Firm Expericance and a strong background in Electronic Billing
About Our Client
Top AM Law Firm headquartered in Manhattan with a strong global reach. The firm currently has eight offices with over 900 attorneys world wide making the firm one of the largest in the United States. The firm has corporate, personal representation, entertainment law, and litigation practices.
This Law Firm is currently growing tremendously and looking for experienced staff professionals to join their team. Come work for one of the largest growing law firms in the U.S.
- Ensures that bills are submitted promptly through the client's e-billing system.
- Uses Elite Enterprise and custom programs to generate LEDES files.
- Provides information regarding timekeepers and matters to client.
- Follows up on outstanding e-bills and assists with collection efforts.
- Works closely with clients, partners, legal and support staff to resolve any issues.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other documentation as needed.
- Maintains e-billing status information in ARCS 2G.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of legal e-billing experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced customer service and relationship building skills
- Motivated, organized and able to prioritize work load, multitask and work independently
- Flexibility to adapt to various situations, including overtime if needed
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to review and interpret reports
- Initiative to follow up on e-billing issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with clients and colleagues
Ability to manage multiple tasks
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Overtime eligible
- Bonus eligible
- Outstanding benefits