You are here
Top 25 AM Law Firm seeking an ambitious e-Billing Supervisor
Potential for growth within the firm
About Our Client
Top 100 AM Law firm located in Midtown.
- Responsible for setting up new e-billing clients.
- Review client e-billing guidelines to ensure proper set up of clients in the system.
- Assist the Billing Director, as needed.
- Supervise the billing process.
- Maintaining and monitoring eBillingHub and e-billing vendor websites to make sure that all invoices are submitted timely and successfully.
- Monitor work assignments, reviewing and assessing progress and accuracy of work.
- Handle special assignments and complex e-billing.
- Submit timekeeper data to clients and e-billing vendors.
- Work with partners and billing specialists to ensure e-bills are prepared accurately and in accordance with clients' outside policies.
- Responsible for the timely submission of e-bills to clients utilizing thee-Billing Hub and various e-billing vendors and verify successful submission.
- Work with Client Billing Specialists and E-Billing Specialists to identify and resolve issues one-bills.
- Work with Partners and Billing & Collections Departments to address client deductions and any other issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of managerial experience
- LEDES experience
- Elite experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with attractive benefits