You are here
E-commerce Manager for up and coming cosmetics brand!
E-commerce marking manager for hip cosmetics brand!
About Our Client
A global lux makeup line that aims to bring back noticeable beauty. We make products to help you highlight and capture your individual beauty - and embrace the ART of beauty without compromise.
Lead and project manage all ecommerce related activities
Develop monthly action plans to achieve/surpass sales goals
Lead the planning and execution of digital marketing calendar to support brand and growth objectives
Manage product roadmap of website initiatives from start to finish
Develop project management plan in order to track and achieve milestones across teams to ensure on timeliness and on budget
Recommend ecommerce merchandising and product positioning using insights pulled from KPI's
Utilize analytics and customer insights to identify conversion points and user experience pitfalls,
Test strategies and drive that will improve conversion
Perform daily site audits to ensure accuracy of promotions and client experiences
Manage daily, weekly and monthly analytic reports: KPIs, sales, inventory, traffic, email database, and customer service
Partner with customer service to create and deploy a customer experience strategy
Partner with customer service and the warehouse to ensure timely, accurate fulfillment of product orders
Partner with Marketing and Creative to create content strategies that support key launches and promotions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have 4+ years' experience in e-commerce
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate
- Proven success managing cross-functional teams and external vendors to accomplish goals
- Embrace and drive ecommerce experience and increased conversion and acquisition
- A strong track record of identifying high value, low cost solutions to problems by balancing business and customer needs with tech capabilities
- Flexible self-starter with optimistic attitude, ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision in a in a dynamic environment while effectively meeting tight deadlines and proven experience succeeding
- Must be focused, incredibly organized, show excellent attention to detail and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to their work
- Excellent communication skills-- both written and verbal
- Beauty or fashion experience preferred.
What's on Offer
Full Benefits + Dental & Vision