You are here
E-Commerce Marketing Manager - Middlesex County, NJ
Newly created role provides full ownership over managing E-Commerce partners
Global company with excellent benefits and collaborative culture!
About Our Client
Our client is a consumer goods manufacturer with offices around the globe. Their tradition of excellence has made them the brand of choice for consumers for hundreds of years.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage digital marketing and sales initiatives with external E-Commerce partners, primarily the Amazon relationship, to ensure optimal performance across channels.
- Oversee and develop sire merchandising initiatives, including content updates, activations, and promotions setup.
- Develop and monitor performance marketing initiatives, such as affiliate marketing, email marketing, PPC, SEM.
- Conduct weekly reporting on site and campaign performance by tracking key data metrics including sire trends, conversion, user funnels, sales, margin, user path, and overall site traffic.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of E-Commerce or Digital Marketing experience within the consumer goods or B2C space
- Google Analytics, Amazon Vendor Central Experience
- E-Commerce platform experience - Magento is preferred
- Strong presentation skills and communications skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in Middlesex County, NJ (Please note that this is an office-based position)
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits package - medical, dental and vision, 401k, PTO
- Opportunity to work with an established global company and gain experience with an experienced team
- Great office environment - the team is fun, hands on, and very collaborative!