You are here
Global Private Equity firm!
Located in heart of Midtown, Manhattan
About Our Client
This role will offer you an opportunity to work for a prestigious global private equity firm with stunning offices based in Midtown Manhattan.
- Calendar management
- Executive meeting coordination
- Travel coordination
- Sourcing and preparation of papers for meetings/matters
- Research as requested
- Responsibility for secure flow of information and accuracy of such
- Communication with and coordination of key external parties
- Communication with and coordination of internal teams
- Proof-reading and collation of documents
- Preparation of presentations as required
- Document control & records management
- Reporting responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess experience in a similar role, ideally within the Financial Services industry. You will possess experience supporting at a senior level and demonstrate the ability to work pro-actively to achieve business objectives. You will have sound communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships across the business. You will have exceptional time management skills, strong MS Office skills and the ability to handle confidential matters with sensitivity.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Stunning modern sophisticated offices located in Midtown Manhattan