You are here
EB-5 Associate Attorney (Mandarin Speaking)
USD145,000 - USD160,000
Exciting opportunity to join presitigious law firm
EB-5 experience and Mandarin fluency required
About Our Client
Prestigious law firm client.
- The Associate Attorney will be focused on a wide range of EB-5 investor visa matters, including: dealing with clients directly, drafting all appropriate documentation, etc.
- The Associate will also be responsible for working on an IV & NIV caseload.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a US accredited law school
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 2-6 years of law firm experience within the business immigration field, specifically EB-5
- EB-5 investor visa experience
- L-1, O-1, PERM, H-1B experience
- Mandarin fluency is required
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with bonus at an excellent law firm.