You are here
Ecommerce Manager - fashion apparel
New position created to drive ecommerce sales
Established LA fashion apparel business
About Our Client
LA based national fashion apparel business with 30+ years of business. They are known for their wholesales business and cute dresses that is popular with ladies at all ages. They have established their online business a few years ago and is looking into seriously growing this area of business. Starting salary is up to 60K, but quick promotion and salary increase can be expected.
* Monitor and motivate sales team.
* Manage ecommerce deparment and staff to ensure smooth operations
* Ongoing maintenance of website and database, working closely with in-house photographer and eCom merchandiser to ensure products are uploaded on the website in a timely manner.
* Work on SEO strategies and promotions and email marketing campaigns
* Customer sales and support, answering to customer inquiries.
* Support for other marketing initiatives such as apparel tradeshows, print ads, etc…
* Collaborate with team for future projects and new channels of sales and distribution.
The Successful Applicant
* 2 to 10 years of online ecommerce professional experience * Good understanding of digital marketing (including SEO) to drive traffic and increase web sales * People management experience * Flexible, willing to multi-task at all levels including hands on tasks * Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Ecommerce sales manager role with a LA based national fashion business Leads a team and be responsible for online strategies and execution Opportunity of fast promotion based on performance