You are here
Ecommerce Manager - Lifestyle Apparel
Responsbile for both own site and e-tailers
Work with a fun and dynamic team
About Our Client
Founded more than 15 years ago, the Californian lifestyle apparel business has successfully established their presence in all major retailers. Just like their products, this brand has a dynamic and open working environment with fun coworkers who love their jobs.
With recent success on e-tailers and increased online sales, they would like to hire an experienced Ecommerce manager to take their online business to the next level.
- Maximize sales and profitability of e-Commerce through strategy
- Manage own brand sites and multiple e-tailer accounts
- Develop customer insights to use to improve the e-commerce business
Find customer insights in e-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channels
- Partner with internal teams, customer support and logistics, to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Develop annual and long term strategies and plans aligned with merchandising and marketing
The Successful Applicant
5 to 12 years of Ecommerce experience in fashion, CPG, or cosmetics.
Proven track record of increase site traffic and online revenue generation.
Flexible and open minded, works well with internal teams
Digital marketing or online data analyticS experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
Exciting Ecomerce Manager role with a California lifestyle apparel business.
Full ownership of eCom business with internal support.
Annual salary up to 120k, full employee benefits.