You are here
- Luxury jewelry company is seeking an Ecommerce Manager!
- Opportunity to join a collaborative, hard-working, fast-paced and fun team!
About Our Client
Italian based high-end luxury designer is seeking a talented Ecommerce Manager to join their Marketing team.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with existing eCommerce platform, marketing vendors, and digital agency partners to deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Liaison between agencies and brand ecommerce teams, ensuring learnings and messages are shared across brands.
- Educate internal teams throughout the organization on learnings, sharing insights, and market trendsEvaluate, execute and plan customer acquisition campaigns in SEO, Display,paid search, affiliate, social media and email channels in conjunction with digital partners.
- Knowledge of the eCommerce business and competitive environment is needed to identify site experience and customer experience improvements that will drive incremental business
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track results of our spend and marketing efforts
- Ability to report on and analyze eCommerce KPI metrics and turn analysis into actionable insights and growth strategies across all teams.
- Develop and present regular competitive analysis and audits of eCommerce best practices and convert analysis into new ideas for the team.
- Design and develop dashboards and new reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to support business and campaign ROI evaluations - this must include post campaign analysis.
- Act as a liasie with entire web team and corporate marketing partners, sharing insight and best practices.
- Coordinate with creative and merchandising teams to ensure appropriate assets are created and uploaded for key selling periods and are consistent with overall brand content
- Staying fresh on the latest developments in all-relevant aspects of digital technology and understand the ROI, cost implication and implementation strategy before proposing solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of online marketing/ecommerce experience
- Strong project management, organization and attention to detail with the ability to work well with corporate cross functional teamsAchievement of eCommerce sales and KPI objectives
- Strong understanding of Magento and other Tier-II B2C eCommerce Platforms in addition to third-party digital marketing applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical/vendor management skills
- Leadership/team management skills
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and project management skills
What's on Offer
Amazing benefit package available to all employees.