You are here
Ecommerce Merchandising Manager
- Luxury jewelry company is seeking an Ecommerce Merchandising Manager!
- Opportunity to join a collaborative, hard-working, fast-paced and fun team!
About Our Client
Luxury jewelry company that specializes is creating beautifully unique pieces to be worn every day and for all occasions.
- Merchandising of the company website - All aspects of the merchandise presentation: create and gain approval for online business strategy, images, content, presentation and categorization
- Implementation of a "test and learn" culture across the enterprise. Conduct weekly site maintenance including reacting to weekly selling & web analytics.
- Work closely with and engage website development and SEO/SEM teams to provide best practice and leverage media channels. Ensure content is SEO friendly.
- Experience with Google analytics and Magento are a must.
- Weekly optimazing the purchase and product interaction paths.
- Contribute to web analytics reports & dashboards to measure merchandise effectiveness - this will be done daily weekly and monthly.
- Partner with all participating teams to execute merchandising strategy and calendar for website homepage, navigation, category landing pages, copy, and the overall digital strategy.
- Establish seasonal strategeis and fincial planning. Oversee inventory and forecasting and website operations with all teams.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in all-relevant aspects of digital technology and understand the ROI, cost implication and implementation strategy before proposing web merchandising solutions.
- Interface on daily basis with Web Development, Design, Product and PR teams.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce merchandising, business practice and technologies a requirement
- Experience with Magento, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and Photoshop
- General understanding of SEO/SEM fundamentals as well as other media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership/team management skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and project management skills.
What's on Offer
Outstanding Benefits Package: 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, and jewelry allowance.