You are here
Ecommerce Sales Manager
Join an amazing Health & Wellness Global Growing Brand in SD
If you want a career for a fast growing AMAZING company this is the ONE!
About Our Client
Join a fast growing premium wellness brand with award winning products across vitamins, supplements, skin care and sports nutrition categories.
- Ensure each key account has the following:
- Up-to-date items loaded with suitable descriptions.
- Trading inside of agreed commercial terms and margin requirements.
- Has a clear annual marketing and sell through plan.
- Stock supply and sell through is managed and reported meticulously.
- Meet with accounts monthly to co-ordinate corporate promotions, annual planning and driving monthly sales outcomes.
- Use weekly sell through results to maximize future sales.
- Review and negotiate on existing trading terms annually.
- Have a 12-month business and promotional plan in place for each group
- Continually use industry insights, retailer reporting, market data etc to improve the group's performance to achieve/drive:
- Better trading terms
- Sales Growth
- Direct Marketing spend including Display/Search investment
- Other promotional ROI
- Reduce stock challenges regarding dating
- Drive NPD suitable for the market and/or retailer.
- Load and promote all NPD lines
- Inform and leverage key accounts of major marketing and sales initiatives
- Liaise with trade marketing team on promotional requirements
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years industry experience in senior sales/account/buyer management roles with e-commence focus.
- Computer skills; Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial mindset
- Respond to and embrace change.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Motivating bonus program
- Health insurance