You are here
- Prestigious firm seeking experienced EDD Analyst (s)
- Excellent employment opportunity with renowned firm
About Our Client
Prestigious international firm, leading various Banking & Compliance engagements nationwide. This particular work flow will be in Washington DC.
The EDD Analyst (s) will be joining a group of highly skilled compliance professionals. These Analysts will be responsible for conducting EDD reviews for high risk customers, identifying unusual activity, and escalating findings for further review, after providing comprehensive supporting narratives. These individuals must have a solid understanding of AML and regulatory requirements, given the nature of the work flow. The project will be based in Washington DC.
The Successful Applicant
The EDD Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years of Compliance related experience
- Knowledgeable of Banking, USA Patriot Act, BSA requirements and other regulatory trends
- Experienced in conducting due diligence
- MUST have the ability to work independently to meet deadlines quickly
- MUST have strong writing skills
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.