You are here
The experienced Elastomer Engineer is responsible for designing and developing
They are tasked with assessing and improving the capacities of new processes and
About Our Client
Our client has consistently provided solutions internationally for various industries. They are experts in ground breaking solutions and application development support.
- Evaluates Elastomer Compound systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of compounds and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops Elastomer Seals for BOPs by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling Elastomer components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing elastomer process testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical Engineering field, B.S. required
- Advanced MS Office skills, MS Project Software
- Ability to multi-task between projects
- Elastomer Process engineering experience
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, with management guidance
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- 2 weeks Vacation
- 100 % Medical (Individual)
- Great work live balance
- Competitive Salary