You are here
Unique Start Up Company supporting Aerospace Industry
Excellent Work Culture
About Our Client
A small but quickly growing company. Priding ourselves in fostering innovation and creativity in a productive and supportive environment. Valuing and respecting our employees and the unique qualities they bring to the table. There are many opportunities to join our team and grow with us.
- Analyze electrical, mechanical, environmental and operation conditions to develop recommendations to meet customer needs of optimal product performance, life, and cost.
- Coordinate build and testing of tooling, fixtures, and pre-production components.
- Research, Design, Analyze, Specify and Test electrical components.
- Developing and debugging embedded firmware/drivers.
- Developing and debugging application level embedded firmware.
- Conducting and Participating in team design reviews.
- Designing Test Specifications.
- Implementing and debugging electronic circuits to be used in new products as well as existing product enhancements.
- Embedded C programming techniques
The Successful Applicant
- Associates Degree, Bachelor's Preferred
- Posses a deep understanding of a variety of electrical and mechanical systems and processes
- C language programming
- Positive Attitude - Team Player mentality, Excited and Motivated
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care Package
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Work Culture
- Exponential Internal Growth Potential