You are here
Fantastic opportunity to grow withing a very stable organization
Great company benefits, 401K, and bonus potential
About Our Client
We have been recognized for technical breakthroughs and innovative solutions to critical challenges in both Aerospace and Industrial Distribution segments.
- Manage obsolesence, troubleshoot, repair and perform root cause analysis of fuzing products and/or components.
- Lead Failure Review Boards (FRBs) thorough investigations of quality escapes, near misses, and failures, ensuring proactive solutions which help prevent future issues.
- Establish and maintain DFMEA and PFMEA for all programs/lines and ensure all lines/programs are set up properly to follow these regulations.
- In conjunction with procurement, establish and maintain obsolescence plans for critical components.
- Create, validate and verify design changes, perform a variety of electrical analyses.
- Collaborate with project teams providing input to the overall design, participating in design reviews and assisting in qualification, reliability and product acceptance tests.
- Participate in formal reviews, publish technical reports.
- Provide support to new business proposal efforts and to direct technical personnel.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with internal/external customers to facilitate problem identification/resolution. Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, on design and/or repair concepts throughout a diverse subject matter as well as with company employees and customers.
Guide and assist lower level engineers. Have ability to obtain/maintain security clearance. Ability to work and interface effectively as part of a team. Maintain records, data and other pertinent information. Research a variety of technical information and historical background data as required.
The Successful Applicant
Broad knowledge of an advanced and technically specifialized field of Engineering, with concentration in at least one of the following disciplines: electrical/electronics, systems and, software. Ability to implement engineering designs from concept to final hardware. Working knowledge of MS office suite products, including MS Project software. Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Fluent verbal/written communication skills .Bachelor's degree in a directly related field plus courses leading to Master's degree. Master's preferred. 7 to 10 years of progressive related experience.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to grow within a stable nation wide aerospace organization.