You are here
- Aerospace Experience Prefered
- Must have manufacturing experience in relevant position
About Our Client
- Act as a troubleshooter for automation equipment including 6-axis robots (Fanuc/ABB), programmable logic controllers, human-machine interfaces, presses, conveying equipment, and pneumatic and hydraulic actuators. Repair and perform preventative maintenance on both the electrical and mechanical systems of instrumentation and process controls. Resolve problems or refer problems to appropriate individual.
- Read electric prints and identify components of electrical panels. Perform wiring (relays, starters, I/O modules, safety modules, circuit breakers, and others). Knowledge of PLC trouble shooting and understanding of Ladder logic. Configure and setup different types of sensors (photoelectric, optical, infrared, ultrasonic, capacitive, thermocouples) servomotors, and variable frequency drives.
- Inspect equipment to evaluate conditions that could lead to production breakdowns or unsafe conditions. Report problems to supervision. Respond to emergency breakdowns of equipment to keep production loss to a minimum.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment. Follow safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Report safety incidents to supervisor.
- Make recommendations for improvements to work processes. Contribute to 5S program in work area.
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to positive teamwork environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Participate in training/learning other positions. Accomplish related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
- Experience trouble shooting and repairing automation/robotic equipment.
What's on Offer
Competetive Hourly Pay