You are here
Electronics Design Engineer
A subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company and leading industrial manufacturer
Looking to add an Electronics Design Engineer to their growing team
About Our Client
A leading industrial manufacturing company located near Hartford, CT!
The Electronics Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities -
- Electrical circuit design for analog-based products.
- Electronic circuit design of microprocessor-based products.
- Product improvements and cost reductions for electronic products.
- Provide engineering support for purchasing team.
- Provide engineering support as required to NPI group.
- Provide engineering support for other engineering functions
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate for the Electronics Design Engineer will have the following background and skills -
- BSEE required; MSEE desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of analog design required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with digital design including microprocessor based design required.
- Proven project engineering skills required.
- Familiarity with designs for explosive environments desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package, great benefits and unlimited opportunities to progress your career withing a Fortune 500 company!