You are here
Energy Private Equity Analyst (Oil & Gas)
Energy Private Equity
New York Private Equity
About Our Client
Well-established Private Equity fund located in New York.
Evaluation of new investment opportunities in the Oil & Gas sector, specifically E&P. This role will sit with a small team of investment professionals in New York, and be primarily focused on evaluating investment opportunities in the energy sector.
This group sits within the distressed opportunities fund, and is focused solely on the energy space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Constructing detailed financial models
- Performing detailed company and industry research
- Speaking directly with management teams during meetings and pitches
- Create pitch books and facilitate requests as needed
Candidates are expected to have strong written, verbal, and mathematical communication skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages to both external and internal parties.
This is not a 2 year program.
The Successful Applicant
Both investment banking and corporate or consulting experience is ideal for this role, as the incumbent will be required to have deep industry knowledge in the energy E&P space. Ideal backgrounds will include tenure in an investment banking analyst program within a large institution, as well as experience working in-house at an energy corporation.
Energy industry experience is mandatory for this role, specifically within E&P.
- Strong financial modeling and quantitative skills relating to the Oil & Gas sector
- Investment banking, petroleum engineering, consulting and corporate M&A experience is required
What's on Offer
Base salary plus performance bonus.