You are here
Energy Sales Representative
Join one of the fastest growing startup in New York
Be the first Sales Rep. in the Boston Area
About Our Client
My client is an Energy Service Startup based in New York City who want to expand to the Boston market. They support the growth of renewable energy production and assist their commercial customers become more energy efficient.
The Energy Sales Representative acts as a consultant, by managing accounts, supervising energy projects and helping customers reach their efficiency goals. You will report to the founder of the company and join a team of 10 Reps. They are also winning new business and looking for new customers that may need their services.
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to business owners.
- Manage the full sales cycle: make introductory calls, assess efficiency goals by qualifying and understanding needs, and close the agreement.
- Nurture effective business relationships and communicate solutions to meet customer energy savings requirements and to reduce their energy consumption.
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop relationships to secure new project opportunities and increase market share.
- Manage existing accounts and ensure satisfaction of those clients.
If you believe you have what is takes, apply to the position!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Rep will have:
- Minimum of 1 year of B2B sales experience
- 4 year college degree
- Personable, confident and possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate and build rapport.
- Be a problem solver, organized and able to manage many projects at one time.
- Possess organizational and time management skills
What's on Offer
Salary - $40 000 - $80 000
Health, Dental, Vision
This is a work from home position