You are here
Be at the forefront of collaborative design thinking!
Not your typical management consultancy
About Our Client
My client works at the forefront of collaborative design thinking and business transformation for some of the worlds leading and most recognizable companies across sectors - acting as a trusted, invaluable ally to supercharge their transformation journeys.
It is an entrepreneurial firm with a refreshing, open and human approach to work, and has a highly creative, diverse and ambitious consulting team who are fiercely proud of its well earned brand reputation.
Client Engagement and Event Delivery:
- Align to methods: Being open to learning and embracing the firm's collaborative design DNA and methodology, quality standards and cultural approach to client engagement and delivery
- Engagement excellence: Being able to confidently design and deliver large scale,multi-day events and marquee engagements for clients, end-to-end, including:
- Preparation: Leading a structured multi-week scoping, preparation and design process, with a dedicated client design team, to prepare and set up for success
- Design: The ability to design multi-day events and engagements, to meet stated outcomes and outputs, demonstrating a continual quest for innovation and freshness
- Facilitation and Delivery: Confident and experienced front of room facilitator who can authentically bring the 'wow factor' to client experiences
- Quality: Being aware of and able to manage all elements of the engagement, with the consulting team, to deliver the required results
- Relationships: Managing the key client relationships during the delivery process, to sure up client confidence and trust
- Offer Innovation: Being able to bring an innovative lens to the firm's offers, evolve what they take to market over time to stay fresh and relevant to market needs
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a talented, driven individual with a rich blend of complementary skills:
- Core practitioner experience (multi-year) of Acceleration Event design and facilitation skills in a business consulting environment (ideally, Big 4 or equivalent)
- Broad business transformation experience, with the confidence to work in both the business process, people and IT transformation domains
- Good engagement design / program design skills
- Ability to sell value propositions and consulting engagements from start to finish - both in existing and new client environments
- Experience of CXO Level relationship management - can successfully develop trusted relationships with senior people
- The ability to increase the firm's footprint within established clients
Collaboration, facilitation & creative problem solving
- Strong practitioner experience of designing and facilitating complex, multi day workshops for large groups.
- Practitioner experience with an innovation / design methodology, which could be (but not excluded to)
- Capgemini's ASE (Accelerated Solutions Environment)
- KMPG's U-Collaborate / PwC's Catalyst
- MGTaylor network or Value Web
- Deloitte Innovation Centers
- Ability to break down and translate complex problems into manageable streams of work
- A background in one of the following: change management, innovation, creative problem solving, design thinking
- Professional accreditation(s) would be beneficial
What's on Offer
Compensation commensurate upon experience.