You are here
Engineer III (Aerospace)
USD85,000 - USD100,000
Electrical Aerospace Engineer
About Our Client
An international aerospace organization.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technical Engineering field, B.S. required
- Advanced MS Office skills, MS Project Software
- Ability to multi-task between projects
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, with management guidance
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Dependent upon experience.