You are here
Leading an experienced group of engineers.
Corporate role with benefits and a unique enviornment.
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing group for some of the leading food and beverage companies in the world.
The Director of Engineering is responsible for:
- Complying with all departments throughout every stage of the project (engineering, purchasing, IT, HR) from start to finish
- Manage budget and financial controls relating to project
- Establish project management operating procedures and policies
- Define and develop templates for project execution
- Design and apply appropriate project standards
- Work with contractors and suppliers
- Monthly reporting to CEO
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for Director of Engineering:
- Experience with project management tools
- 10+ years of experience in similar role
- Proven track record of achievement in manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership experience with project managers
- PMO certification
- Relevant degree
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Engineering Director role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target range: $125k-$150k) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.