You are here
Engineering Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Senior leadership role in a growing organization!
Chance to build a team from scratch!
About Our Client
Innovative CPG company that is a leader in their niche.
Small, but mighty - paving new roads in Consumer Products.
Little red tape means you can make immediate change to move the business forward.
Growth position! No bad blood in this organization!
- Provide leadership, mentoring & technical expertise to the department & organization.
- Develop the initial manufacturing concepts for new projects - including cost estimates for capital expenditures.
- Determines manufacturability & risks associated with any new product design or process based on company's capabilities & capacities.
- Proactively works with tooling, automation, quality & operations to define requirements.
- Ensures projects are within defined budgets & timelines.
- Ensures seamless hand-off to production with regards to quality & efficiency.
- Ability to work as a hands-on engineer or project manager if needed.
- Develop/maintain engineering standards, processes, & procedures.
- Manage & maintain the drawings library for the facility & manage upkeep of key documentation.
- Provide floor-level technical leadership for the Manufacturing organization, including facilities, processing, & production.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven track record in leading product or project engineering teams from concept through production.
- Experience in production layouts for highly automated injection molding projects.
- Experience in tool design preferred.
- 3D CAD experience.
- Proficiency in project management (PMP would be a plus).
- Strong plastics processing background.
- PLC programming (Rockwell Automation) skills & broad-based knowledge of automation strategies a plus.
What's on Offer
- Strong company values that make this a great place to work.
- Excellent health insurance benefits package.
- Generous PTO scheme + 2 days per year that can be taken off for volunteer work in the community.
- Pre-tax savings options (commute, flexible spending, etc.) + 401k match for all employees.
- Summer hours, company chili cook offs, family BBQ's, etc.