You are here
- Global client with a strong business unit looking for a change agent.
- Looking for a Engineering Manager with extensive R&D experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company with an expanding pipeline of products looking to expand in the United States.
Reporting to the R&D Global Leader, the Engineering Manager-R&D/Mechanical will act as a leader of a multi-functional engineering property focused on research, development, and prototyping for new products for our client. This position will also provide a central role with new product development and completion of projects by using six sigma methodology and process improvement. Our client is looking for a visionary leader and will be task to build a team of engineers to focus on new projects. Overall, the Engineering Manager-R&D/Mechanical will lead a team and as a leader within a highly visible part of the business, you'll drive problem solving methods and work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment. The ideal R&D Manager will have a proven business acumen, high energy and a technical background with relevant experience.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the research and development of all products in not only the US site but heavily influence on all products worldwide.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology, staff, and resources necessary to continue the success of the business.
- Maintain good engineering practices and focus on time lines and high quality at all points of the design process.
- Work cross functionally throughout all departments of the company globally.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile would include:
- Advanced degree in Engineering; preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within an Engineering Management role; preferably with "hands on" R&D exposure.
- Knowledge of capital machinery strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial / innovative mind-set, interest in growing a brand and organization
- Should be forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Upward mobility
- Chance to create your own team