You are here
- Seeking Engineering Manager for Global Company
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
About Our Client
A global leader in the field of electro-mechanical and electronic switches, for use in various industrial applications
- Review and stabilize development processes and procedures for electrical, mechanical and software engineering.
- Help create and grow effective resources for engineering development and oversee training and coaching.
- Track and develop KPIs for engineering managers and communicate regularly the status of such items.
- Objectively evaluate performance and conduct quarterly performance reviews and an annual review in accordance to company policy.
- Create and fulfill objectives of growth and cost reduction in development.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced management skills, including planning and organization, and decision making.
- Knowledge of the quality process.
- Advanced verbal communication skills, including group presentations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, customers, and employees.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 6+ years related experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
What's on Offer
Full benefits, 401k match, Salary Commensurate upon experience